Wyngit has a simple goal: revolutionize the business-to-business courier industry with a combination of new technology and old-time customer service.
With over 100 employees, we are continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving.
Wyngit believes in 4 Core Values :
- Worthy of Trust: We keep our promises and are committed to doing business the right way.
- Customer Focused: We provide quality products and services that meet our customers’ needs.
- Respect for Each Other: We are inclusive and collaborative, and individuals with diverse backgrounds and talents can contribute and grow.
- Winning with Integrity: We are passionate about becoming the unrival industry leader by achieving superior results for our customers, staff and communities.
Wyngit Delivery is a quickly growing startup who is looking for Courier Drivers to deliver packages for Amazon customers throughout the lower mainland. We are looking for a responsible and self-driven Delivery Driver to join our team. As a Deliver Driver in our company, you will play a huge role in creating an outstanding customer experience. This is why your role will be very important to us! Your main duty will be to serve our customers and clients by delivering orders in a timely manner. Individual who is hardworking and ready for a challenging and rewarding job .
If you are hard working individual with a good driving record and great customer service skills – apply below.
- Competitive pay and potential to work overtime
- Bonuses for top performers
- Company vehicle and delivery device
- Opportunity to gain experience with one of the worlds fastest growing companies
- Guarantee 10 hours per shift / 4 days a week
- Excellent Driving Record
- Flexible schedule
- 9 to 11 hour workday
- You must agree to hour averaging 4 days on 3 days off
- Ability to pass a background check
- Customer Service Experience
- Comfortable driving large vehicles
- Reliable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- 21 years of age or older
- Legal to work in Canada / with valid BC license
- You must be comfortable getting in and out of a Van throughout the day
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must able to work in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure and tight deadline
- Must able to work under limited supervision.
- Must able to drive on the road for 8-10 hours.
- Always ready to demonstrate readiness and eagerness.
- Ability to work independently, but love collaborating within a team.
Successful candidates will use a Sprinter size van and be guided by Amazons software system to deliver packages per day on a pre-determined route.
All Candidates must go through an interview and background check before being considered for the position.
Look forward to speaking with you!
Our goal is to build a fun, safe, and fair working environment and make sure everyone on the team is heard and enjoys coming in to work!